$100 for 12 months
The most important means of maximizing potential economic impacts of the trail system is to increase usage. This comes by building awareness and exposure for the trail system and the unique experiences and opportunities that it provides through strong, and coordinated partnerships with the business community. Become a member of Discovery Routes Trails Organization and help us realize the significant opportunities of a well established, well marketed and well supported trail system in the Near North.
Visit our Members page to see who has become a Trail Connector.
Business Membership entitles you to:
- A customized local/ community trail map that will be available to you in a .PDF format. The 8.5×11 Map (or 8.5×17) will be provided in a format that allows you to print and distribute to your customers.
- While supplies last, a desktop replica of a trail sign will be available to businesses that have a public store-front. The display contains a QR Code and reference to the Discovery Routes website for visitors to access detailed trail information. It is a unique and attractive way to build awareness of the trail system and gives visitors to the area a starting point for exploring the region’s trails.
- Recognition on the Discovery Routes website
- A copy of our digital newsletter – Trail Tales, with trail event listings that can be publicized to your clientele.
- Wholesale pricing for the Trail Guide to Healthy Living
- Input on trail-related product development, such as bicycle tourism products, geocache programming, industry training, etc.
To pay by cash or cheque, please download our Membership Application and send it, along with payment, to the address listed on the form. Memberships can also be purchased through PayPal* below.
Anyone interested in purchasing a membership through PayPal is asked to provide Discovery Routes with contact information (trail group, contact name, address, preferred email, and phone number) by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charitable donations are also accepted. Donations over $25 to Discovery Routes Trails Organization will be issued a charitable tax receipt for income tax purposes.