Celebrating Trails in East Ferris
Trail Mix and Mingle and Discovery Routes Annual Meeting
Date and Time: November 21, 2023 at 5:00PM Social; Meeting to start at 5:30PM; Adjournment at 7:00PM
Location: Corbeil Park Hall, 392 Highway 94, Corbeil or via zoom (link will be sent upon registration)
To Register: Fill in the form at the bottom of this page or go to REGISTER NOW
Join Us – Everyone is Welcome!
Order of Activities and Agenda
5:00PM Trail Mix and Mingle
Network with fellow volunteers, trail users and trail builders and find opportunities to get involved in your trails community
5:25PM Presentation of Donation from The Voyageur 200 to NBRHC Foundation
5:30PM Formal Meeting Agenda
- Land Acknowledgement and Welcome – Susan Christian, Chair Discovery Routes
- Call to Order
- Greetings from the Municipality of East Ferris – Pauline Rochefort, Mayor, Municipality of East Ferris
- Trails Partners Updates- Invitation to share your trail group/ municipality’s activities, challenges and successes over the past year
- Short Discussion on Trail Challenges and Solutions – Jen McCourt, Discovery Routes
- Discovery Routes Updates – 2023 Chair’s Report – Susan Christian, Chair
- Trail Marketing Insights and Outdoor Adventure Industry Resource Guide – April McClellan, Discovery Routes
- Launch of Fundraising Plan – Rod Bilz, Chair, Fund Development Committee
6:45PM Annual Meeting Business
- Approval of Minutes of November 9, 2022 Annual Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report – 2022 Financial Report
- Election of Directors for the 2023-2024 Term
Want to get involved on the Board or on a Committee?
The Board of Directors advances Discovery Routes charitable mission to invest in partnerships for the development and promotion of sustainable trails and active transportation systems throughout the Near North.
Board members act in a position of trust for the community and are responsible for the effective governance and leadership of Discovery Routes. Board members are informed on organization matters and participate in the Board’s discussions and decisions in matters of policy, finance, programs, fundraising and advocacy. See our new 2023-2027 Strategic Plan for details of the organization’s priorities.
We are also recruiting committee members for the Fund Development Committee. Interested? Please read the Fund Development Committee’s Terms of Reference.
To find out more and to express your interest in getting involved at the Board or Committee level APPLY HERE
Fill in the form below to register for the Annual Meeting.