Lake Bernard Cycle Route
|Location||at the bottom of Paget Street, Sundridge|
|Length||25 km / 15.5 mi loop|
|Surface||paved with some unpaved sections|
- users must use caution when cycling this trail as much of it is on roadways
- Starting at the Sundridge Lions Park at the bottom of Paget Street, turn right onto Main Street, which turns into Forest Lake Road just past Union Street.
- Follow to Lakeshore Drive and keep right.
- Lakeshore Drive takes you to South Lake Bernard Road, where the challenges of packed gravel, hills, and curves along the south shore of Lake Bernard are met.
- Turn right onto High Rock Road prior to the rail crossing.
- Take a rest at High Rock Lookout, and enjoy the spectacular views.
- Continue to Sunny Ridge Road, and cross the rail keeping to the right onto Albert Street.
- Turn right onto Main Street and return to the Park.