Discovery Routes is involved with numerous projects and initiatives across the region.
- ReCycle Bikes Program: volunteer-run bicycle donation program
- Community Bicycle Education Program
- Cycling Advocates of Nipissing
- Ontario By Bike Network: Bicycle friendly business registration program in Ontario
- Trail Maps and Resources: Find downloadable and printed trail maps and resources to explore our regional tails
- Trail Activities for Kids: Engaging self-guided activities for families during trail excursions
- Resource Library: Over the years, Discovery Routes has built a library of trail studies and other trail building and marketing resources. Many of the resources are local/ regional in their scope and cover trail-related topics including economic impact studies, environmental assessments, historical and heritage values of local trails, etc. Please contact us if you are interested in finding out what we have in the library.